Saturday, April 24, 2021

Sample descriptive essay about a person

Sample descriptive essay about a person

sample descriptive essay about a person

A writer writes a descriptive essay from his/her knowledge and imaginative mind. In this essay, the writer describes what he has seen or experienced or ever heard from someone. For a descriptive essay, it is important to stay focused on one point. Also, the writer should use figurative language so that the reader can imagine the situation in mind 5/5/ · Descriptive Essay about a Person. A descriptive essay reveals the meaning of a subject through detailed, sensory observation. Sensory details are details of smell, taste, texture, sound, and sight. Sample of a Descriptive Essay About a Person I Admire – My Grandmother A standard descriptive essay consists of three body paragraphs. In the first you need to portray the person, providing representation and observation of the key details. In the second it is necessary to describe the surrounding environment and in the last one



How To Write A Descriptive Essay About a Person?



When asked about the person I admire in the universe, I do not require to look at celebrities or any other big influential names in society. When it comes to me, the person I admire most in the world is my mother.


We all have people whom we consider to be highly inspirational and influential to look upon, and in my case, my mother is an excellent example of these characters. She is an extraordinary person in my life because of her enduring strength that I dearly admire, and she is also kind as well as supportive.


One thing I most admire about my mother for is her strength, which appears to be resistant throughout hard times. My mother is a single mother, and she has managed to raise three children all by herself, providing us with a good life and education, while still balancing work. For sample descriptive essay about a person, when my brother and I cleared high school, only one of us hoped to join college because of our financial situation, but she worked two jobs to ensure that we enrolled in college.


Single mothers across the globe face financial instability where they are forced to engage in other strategies to extend income to take care of their family West et al. I hold great admiration for my mother because of her determination, how she never backs down, and the way she stands up for what she believes in no matter the hardships that come along. My mother has a striking appearance, but behind this, she is very alluring, admirable, and kind.


At first, one can conclude that she is a blunt and cold person because of her quiet nature, but after knowing her, she turns out to be a friendly, warm-hearted, gentle, and generous person. My mother has been a dedicated individual in the sample descriptive essay about a person through volunteering in church during weekends and holidays as well as helping in the local homeless shelters.


Kindness is crucial and healthy since one takes pride in caring for others since they need caring, and it gives people a pleasant feeling Adamu par. Thanks to my mother, I have grown to be a kind-hearted and deeply-caring person since I believe that it's upon me to help those in need whenever I am capable. I am lucky to have a mother who always supports me no matter my misgivings. No matter the activity I am in or the decision I make, my mother is still there for me to give me advice and encouragement, but at the end of the day, she is at all times by my side.


I had a difficult time adapting to my first year in high school, and I almost quit, but my mum listened to my grievances, and with her support, I managed to finish high school. Supportive behavior is crucial for individual well-being, especially when it comes to emotional support, where a person can be able to relieve distress from a challenge MacGeorge and Van Swol 7.


My mother's supportive character has given me the strength to endure a lot of challenging situations in life as well as sample descriptive essay about a person a lot in what life has to offer. Special people like my mother exist to make our lives better and to mold us to become a better version of ourselves. My mother is a strong spirited person, kind-hearted, has unbreakable strength and very supportive.


Over the years, I have learned a lot through her character and thoughts, which have molded me to the caring, decent, and brilliant person I am today. The people around us turn out to be the best role models.


Works Cited. Adamu, Zaina. MacGeorge, Erina L. Van Swol, eds. The Oxford handbook of advice. Oxford University Press,pp. West, sample descriptive essay about a person, Stacia, et al. Need a similar essay written? Hire this writer. Works Cited Adamu, Zaina. SELL YOUR OLD PAPERS, sample descriptive essay about a person. Recent Posts Harry Potter and the Categories Academic Writing 23 Admission Essay Book Summaries 53 College Tips Content Writing Services 1 Essay Help Essay Writing Help 76 Essays Blog 0 Example 26 Infographics 2 Outlines Photo Essay Assignment 4 Resume Writing Tips 62 Samples Essays Writing Jobs 2.




How To Write an A+ Descriptive Essay - Step by Step Explanation - Descriptive Essay Writing Tips

, time: 1:46





Writing Descriptive Essays About A Person, with Example, Outline | EliteEssayWriters


sample descriptive essay about a person

A descriptive essay is one of those essays that promote full artistic freedom as the personal style of a writer can be seen and observed if a reader will review the essay’s content and structure. Through a descriptive essay, a writer can present an item or an object through his/her personal writing techniques and 5/5/ · Descriptive Essay about a Person. A descriptive essay reveals the meaning of a subject through detailed, sensory observation. Sensory details are details of smell, taste, texture, sound, and sight. Sample of a Descriptive Essay About a Person I Admire – My Grandmother A writer writes a descriptive essay from his/her knowledge and imaginative mind. In this essay, the writer describes what he has seen or experienced or ever heard from someone. For a descriptive essay, it is important to stay focused on one point. Also, the writer should use figurative language so that the reader can imagine the situation in mind

No comments:

Post a Comment

An argumentative

An argumentative 3/12/ · Final Tips Find a topic and make sure it has counter arguments. Gather of research on both sides of the argument to...